ATTENTION RUNNING CLUBS... the Southern New England Athletic Association will donate $1 for every individual 5k runner and $3 for every relay team your club sends to our race! Make sure to let us know which club you belong to at check out!
"Like" our Facebook page to keep up to speed on pre-registration giveaways & event details!
Race day registration & packet pickup opens at 7:30am.
The 5k starts at 9:25am.
The 5-Mile starts at 9:30am.
- Proceeds benefit the Mill Pond Park.
- Free Team Competitions in both the 5k & 5-Mile! (See "Team Rules" Below)
- BBQ picnic lunch for each runner.
- Professional DJ.
- Vendor & Sponsor displays.
- Park & Playscape for the family.
- Digitally timed by The Last Mile Race Timing.
5k Course Information
- A very fast, single loop out & back course with excellent road conditions.
- See the course map at: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/185285552
5-Mile Course Information
- Wonderfully scenic with a single uphill and downhill section. Road conditions are excellent.
- See the course map at: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/191904490
Awards and Recognition
- 5k & 5-Mile: 1st: $300; 2nd: $150; 3rd: $50.
- Commemorative glasses to the first 100-finishers in each race.
- Custom trophies for Top-3 overall, Top-3 per age category and team catagory winners.
- Standard 5-year age groups.
- Its's free with entry in either the 5k or 5-Mile races!
- All team members must be registered for the same race (5k or 5-Mile).
- 2-racers minimum per team. Max 4-racers per team.
- First 2-racers score. 3rd racer would act as the tie breaker.
- Team with the lowest cumulative time, wins.
*Co-Ed: Fastest male & female will score for the team.
*YMCA: Must be a Greater Hartford YMCA Member.
*Police/Fire/EMT/Military: Open to service members and their families.
- No race day team registrations!
- No runner may be enrolled in more than one team.